Sunday, July 16, 2006

The Power is in the Connection

Each of us comes to a point in our lives when we ask essential questions. How am I to live my life? What is my unique path and intentions for my life? What are the relationships that support my personal and professional growth? How can I better support others?
How we answer these questions help us live and choose more purposefully in all aspects of our lives.
In my blog, Thinking Points, I will provide a process for readers to look at their life and to better navigate on their own unique path toward living purposefully in relationship with others. I will be introducing Fifteen strategies from my the book - "The Power is in the Connection" by myslef and my writing partner Jane Surges that can help individuals guide themselves from their own personal touchstone into a relationship mindset and interdependent world of connections and synchronicity. Attention to communication, a world view, technological support, visibility, and a diagnostic approach to what is needed now will help the reader set tangible and attainable relationship goals.
Through the philosophy of NetBeing, (the word coined to reflect a relationship mindset,) the authors reveal a process of going forward and going backwards to help readers develop more cohesive, more collaborative, and more holistic relationships—where a relationship vision shifts and changes as the relationship shifts. With a relationshift mindset, there is no doubt that there is power in the connection and in every connection there is possibility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home